Last updated: April 7, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: This includes information that can be used to identify you personally, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and company affiliation.
- Usage Information: This includes information about how you use and interact with our Services, such as software usage patterns, the features you use, and the actions you take within our software.
- Device and Technical Information: This includes information about the device you use to access our Services, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and device identifier.
How We Collect Information
We collect information through various methods, including:
- Directly from you: We collect information you provide when you create an account, request a demo, submit a support ticket, or use certain features of our Services.
- Automatically: We collect information automatically as you use our Services, such as through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Third-party sources: We may receive information about you from third-party sources, such as social media platforms, business partners, or public databases.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services and software solutions
- Communicate with you, including sending you promotional materials, updates about our Services, and addressing your support inquiries
- Personalize and tailor your experience with our Services
- Monitor and analyze usage trends, user behavior, and the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, and other potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- Comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, or customer support.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction, we may share your information with the new owner or partner organization.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information when required by law, such as in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- Protection of Rights: We may share your information to protect the rights, property, or safety of RichardTECH LLC, our users, or others.
We are deeply committed to safeguarding your personal information and diligently implement robust technical and organizational measures to defend your data against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or modification. Our security protocols encompass encryption, the incorporation of secure software development practices, and routine security assessments. Nonetheless, it is important to acknowledge that no transmission or storage method can offer absolute security guarantees.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
Cranston, RI 02920